At Chalco Aluminum, we manage our business for long-term success in a manner that is economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We demonstrate this through operating our business with honesty and integrity, providing a safe workplace environment that fosters dignity and respect, creating a positive economic impact for our stakeholders, supporting the sustainability of the environment and striving to make a positive difference in our local communities.
- Marine aluminum alloy sheet plate 5083 5086
- Marine aluminum alloy in ship construction
- ENQ/22/548/GMT/ Aluminium / Steel Marine Transition Joints For Ship Building
- The application of 5059 marine aluminum plate on the side of the ship
- 5083 marine ABS DNV NK BV Classification Society Certified Aluminum Sheet
- Extruded aluminum I beams 5083 marine Grade for for boat trailers